Southampton (A) - Carabao Cup | Post Match Thread

I'm so so proud of my players, we play so so well, Southampton are such a strong team. Just waiting for this bs to come out of Pep's mouth, because quite frankly that was yet again another tactical and team selection fuck up from him, and he'll continue to do it probably again on Saturday.
Totally on his head this result because in that first half especially players didn't have a fucking clue where they were supposed to be playing and they all looked like they'd never kicked a ball before, it was absolutely abysmal. Second half was 0.01% better but even our big name subs looked shit as well. The worst I've seen us play under Pep and that is wank preparation for Saturday, no more fucking around, sick of it
I am so so proud, fuck off Pep

We were awful, plenty has been and will be said about the poor performances, but that kit clash couldn’t have helped.

Peripheral vision basically useless. At times it genuinely looked like players were struggling to quickly determine which were teammates and which were opposition. Happened even with the players coming on in the second half.

I’d include whoever approved wearing the third kit in the match ratings with a -1/10.
I remember someone else blaming a kit clash for a stuffing at Southampton. Were not going down that road are we.

When Cancelo is at the top of his game our squad looks balanced & adaptable, when he’s off it we look like we’ve patched a back four together and can’t defend, let alone build from the back. We NEED a left back, preferably one with pace who can defend, we’ve surely got a list, we have the space, so let’s go out & fookin buy one

Fatty pineapple head looks way off the pace , granted , he’s not had many minutes to show himself , but any player who gorges himself on food whilst sat on the sunbed in Qatar round the pool thinking he’s made it shouldn’t be near this team with that attitude, just maybe they are having a WC hangover the lads who played in the tournament?
Bigger fucking worries than a player who is making his first ever start for us.

I hope to fuck he’s not in the inverted role
Same but that's what we've played with this season. Him sitting alongside Rodri, with a back three of Aké, Laporte and Stones in possession is what I imagine he'll go with. Unless he goes for Rico. If he goes for Rico and Walker as RCB, I give up

We were awful, plenty has been and will be said about the poor performances, but that kit clash couldn’t have helped.

Peripheral vision basically useless. At times it genuinely looked like players were struggling to quickly determine which were teammates and which were opposition. Happened even with the players coming on in the second half.

I’d include whoever approved wearing the third kit in the match ratings with a -1/10.
I thought I was going potty at the start of the game and not just with the performance. You couldn't even tell which team was which by the way they were shooting because we were going backwards so often. There was no contrast on shirt, shorts or socks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.