Southampton (A) - Carabao Cup | Post Match Thread

They are shite. We lose on Saturday and we are point ahead of that shite and they lost 4-0 to fucking Brentford. But I suppose losing to Brentford is what shite teams do.
Oh dear - does that mean we are also shite as I seem to recollect Brentford winning at the Etihad recently.

I wonder what percentage of Grealish’s shots or crosses get blocked?

If, as it appeared, we didn’t want to be in that comp.. why the fuck don’t we just lose in the first round rather than wasting everybody’s time

When I see Pep fuck around badly like tonight I can't help thinking that he wants to get sacked, or he's trying to make a point to the owners by saying I need new players, especially when he hauls our only left back off at half time, that's saying to the owners he's fucking shit.

Don’t the players have to take some blame?

How about we try picking players in their actual position rather than trying 'ridiculous' ideas and formations?
Pep tries to keep 'his guys' happy to the detriment of the team. Won't play Walker at RB because then he has to drop Cancelo, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.