Southampton (A) - Carabao Cup | Post Match Thread

Might be a blessing in disguise. Pep would have put a similar team out against Newcastle and we’d have gone out with a whimper

Cancelo - Shite
Walker - Shite
Gomez - Shite
Phillips - Shiter
KDB - Shite
Foden - Shite Again...
Grealush - ever Shite
Palmer - young shite
Gonedoggin - old shite

Well, if we're playing in 'bad form' and second in the league to a team with no extra baggage except a cup game, I think we're doing fucking great, myself!!
Jesus! We are doing great?! We are fortunate to be 2nd and if we don’t improve we won’t be 2nd for long.

We were awful, plenty has been and will be said about the poor performances, but that kit clash couldn’t have helped.

Peripheral vision basically useless. At times it genuinely looked like players were struggling to quickly determine which were teammates and which were opposition. Happened even with the players coming on in the second half.

I’d include whoever approved wearing the third kit in the match ratings with a -1/10.
Zero excuses, and maybe it was better on the pitch than on my TV and with my dodgy eyes, but I couldn't see a fucking thing tonight. Legit couldn't tell the two teams apart.

Yep two players that I really liked but two players that were slagged off on the match and post match threads, and it wasn’t just a few posters or isolated instances, it was full on hate, just like this thread. There’s some fucking ungrateful and entitled cunts on here, many of who are keyboard/armchair warriors.

I fully dread when Pep finally leaves and noticeable drop of performance happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.