Southampton (A) - FA Cup QF | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soton did show already two times they can close us out I want to see Pep coming up with an incredible tactical tweak for this one.

4-3-5 formation maybe. :))
A bit of wishful thinking perhaps with that formation - the ref on our side, never.
4+3+5 = 12
That is usually what our opposition is.

This game might just come at the right time for us. Since we drew with them away we've dropped a few points and Liverpool are obviously on a great run. Hopefully we win, what will be a difficult away game and it gives the players some momentum to take in to the Burnley game. Then the small matter of Liverpool at home. Bring it on.

Anyone received Adult and Junior tickets for this match - and able to tell which is which?

I have ordered and received 7 - 4 adult and 3 juniors - but they all look identical apart from the seat number

We cannot all travel together on Sunday so I want to dish them out - but I have no idea which are the junior ones

Anyone got a same problem/or knows how to tell them apart?

This game might just come at the right time for us. Since we drew with them away we've dropped a few points and Liverpool are obviously on a great run. Hopefully we win, what will be a difficult away game and it gives the players some momentum to take in to the Burnley game. Then the small matter of Liverpool at home. Bring it on.
Small matter of ultimate block Athletico in between

Anyone received Adult and Junior tickets for this match - and able to tell which is which?

I have ordered and received 7 - 4 adult and 3 juniors - but they all look identical apart from the seat number

We cannot all travel together on Sunday so I want to dish them out - but I have no idea which are the junior ones

Anyone got a same problem/or knows how to tell them apart?
It should show you on the City Tickets site. Look at "My Account", "Tickets", tick the boxes next to all the Southampton game tickets, then "Details" and it should show you the seat numbers allocated to each person.

At least it does for me and my son's tickets!

The fact we’re on the BBC on Sunday gives me flash backs to 19/20. Played them off the park but couldn’t score. Hopefully we’re a little more clinical on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.