Southampton (A) - FA Cup QF | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It should show you on the City Tickets site. Look at "My Account", "Tickets", tick the boxes next to all the Southampton game tickets, then "Details" and it should show you the seat numbers allocated to each person.

At least it does for me and my son's tickets!
Cheers mate - fuck - it should have been obvious to me to do that. I will know for the future

Bernardo Silva pictured having a meal in Paris today. Wonder if a few players were given time off maybe...Either that or he's gone away for a kinky few nights away!

We need to rotate the squad and use a new tactic. Obviously, recent games demonstrated serious issues in our line-up and Pep's tactics.

Ederson
Cancelo Stones Laporte Zina
Fernandinho
Bernie Gundo
Raz Foden Jesus

2-0 city

Bernardo Silva pictured having a meal in Paris today. Wonder if a few players were given time off maybe...Either that or he's gone away for a kinky few nights away!
And there was me thinking shooting practise would be top of the agenda ;-)
However if dirty sew works nice one Pep :-)

I think we've been pretty dire lately, but underneath all the sub-par performances is one heck of a side busting to get out. I think we are going to be spurred on by the shit show at Palace and, playing as we can do, give them a right good shafting. 5-0 City.
Dire! Bloody hell, Bury at home and Stockport away was dire.
We‘ve just recently beaten our local rivals and taken the piss whilst doing so and you say we’ve been dire!

The entitlement of some supporters on this forum is beyond staggering, but you take the biscuit mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.