Southampton (A) - FA Cup QF | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Blues! We are top of the league. In the draw for tomorrow’s champion’s league semi final draw. (Stop booing the f’n anthem now!)

We are one game away from Wembley in the FA Cup! We have dropped points in a few games recently boo hoo! Liverpool did earlier in the season too. Some of us have never had it so good!

pull yourselves together and let’s go this Sunday! I for one will be having a great time in Southampton and expect all you lot to join me!

come on City!
That's the spirt young lad! Come on city.

Who you dropping? Mahrez or Grealish?
I’d easily drop Grealish not necessarily because he is worse than others but objectively based on where everyone’s at now. Gundogan in would give us the opportunity to play Foden where he can affect the game more.

Also, Kevin is one of the most reliable goal scorers in the team. We get more control in the middle of the park with Gundogan in while KDB is set free to hurt the opposition better.

Even Grealish in attack vs Gundo in midfield will see Gundo score more goals than the former. Not shooting the man because he is arguably better than how Gundo, Bernardo and Rodri were in their first seasons with us.

Expect the same from Southampton.

Hope Pep has got somethings different planned?

Using subs would be a start.

Maybe an end product to the expected 99.8% possession we're likely to have? Another extraordinarily frustrating goal-less 90 minutes doesn't bear thinking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.