Southampton (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Sat in the home end…first time I have done this, never again!

The city support was off the scale today! The entire game. I was sat there in envy that I wasn’t with my own.

Behaved until that goal… it was just a natural reaction after being sat on my hands. Few stares and comments but didn’t react to them and kept quiet after that.

Never again…

CTID

Anyone else notice on the first goal (haalands header) the Southampton player appealing - god knows what he was appealing for as haaland came from well behind at least two defenders and never touched anyone in the process! Pathetic defending
I'm sure Alan Smith said they was checking for handball and offside.
And then checking if Jack was offside when there was daylight.

Funny how VAR forgot their wonky lines against the tramps last week.

The cunts said the same for Erling's first goal, they just seemed so desperate to find anything to rule our goals out tonight
I think the commentator for our matches even mentioned that Var will try to find anything wrong with the goal no matter how small.

It is desperate and pathetic really

I'm sure Alan Smith said they was checking for handball and offside.
And then checking if Jack was offside when there was daylight.

Funny how VAR forgot their wonky lines against the tramps last week.
That VAR offside check which took about 30 seconds was shameful. The naked eye could see he was onside by about 2 or 3 foot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.