Southampton (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Can't believe he played the full 90, he gets run in to the ground at times. Maybe Pep feels he loses his rhythm if he has too much of a rest
Nah, you can tell when Kev goes into energy saving mode, like in the last 20 mins today, same with Gundo and that’s why they both played 90. They occupy the opposition and sit so advanced that it makes it difficult for the opposition to leave them unmarked.

BENT: Fuckin ref, giving them a free-kick every time we made a tackle
BENT: Fuckin var, trying to find anything to disallow our goals, and not giving the hb pen. Don't care how close he was, he still found time to move his hand TO the ball to prevent the cross!
BENT: Sky commentary, so fuckin praying for saints to do anything and begrudging City everything
BENT: Half time sky stooges, the redknapp chuckle twins, what a pair of fuckin muppets!
SUPERB: Team performance, in the end, came together and some thrilling finishes to boot.
IMMENSE: Away support. Wow, that was fuckin amazing blues, well done everyone. Perhaps sly forgot to turn off our mics for a change, but don't think you needed them anyway, loud and varied all game (tho still unconvinced by howling in 'Everywhere', sorry!)
FRUSTRATING: EH being hooked just after the hour, and just before the pen. Some of us are still hoping for big pay-out for 40 goals you know Pep..!!

That pass by Kev for Jack's goal...perfect weight, right in stride for Jack running full steam towards goal. Good save by Bazunu for the first effort but Jack alive to stick the rebound in. What a pass.

2 fronts Cates ? Absolute joke Sly Sports.

Kenny's daughter, a self confessed Arsenal fan in Alan Smith on comms and the two red knobs in the studio. Nice and impartial as ever from sky! Fuck em.

Not an easy game, but delighted with the win and the goal difference. Hopefully Liverpool can at least hold Arsenal to a draw tomorrow and then it is seriously game on. We're hitting form at a great time with some huge games coming up, bring it on!

BENT: Fuckin ref, giving them a free-kick every time we made a tackle
BENT: Fuckin var, trying to find anything to disallow our goals, and not giving the hb pen. Don't care how close he was, he still found time to move his hand TO the ball to prevent the cross!
BENT: Sky commentary, so fuckin praying for saints to do anything and begrudging City everything
BENT: Half time sky stooges, the redknapp chuckle twins, what a pair of fuckin muppets!
SUPERB: Team performance, in the end, came together and some thrilling finishes to boot.
IMMENSE: Away support. Wow, that was fuckin amazing blues, well done everyone. Perhaps sly forgot to turn off our mics for a change, but don't think you needed them anyway, loud and varied all game (tho still unconvinced by howling in 'Everywhere', sorry!)
FRUSTRATING: EH being hooked just after the hour, and just before the pen. Some of us are still hoping for big pay-out for 40 goals you know Pep..!!

I dont know what was a worse decision, booking Stones or book Haaland. Neither challenge were worthy of a yellow card. Rubbish ref. Again.

Wow Danny Murphy praising City on MOTD! I had to rewind to make sure I heard him correctly. Was waiting for the punch line but no it was praise.
That was some game. I love the smooth passes and the coordination and understanding between our players. It’s like the difference between driving a Fiesta and driving a Rolls Royce! And yes I’ve driven both so I do know what I’m talking about. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.