Southampton (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Because this goal deserves more than one gif. ;-)

B20-E3-F51-E253-454-A-8015-B0-F071-FF3666.gif

Same here mate!
I can't even remember the last overhead/scissor kick volleyed goal by a city player?? Maybe Trevor sinclair but he was at qpr at the time :-)
I’m sure ballotelli got one once, can’t remember who against though. I think it dropped to him in the box from a corner?

Kev's interviews are so cool, very non plussed about everything.
Kev seems to be the master of cool. So cool in fact it's funny. It's like he is so confident without being big headed. He comes across as very thoughtful. Would make a superb pundit when his career is over IF he wants to go that way.
KDB is (for me) the face of City now. He is our greatest player. I'd say the guy is now iconic.
Without doubt the best midfielder on the planet.
How Chelsea must regret getting rid of him.

Kev seems to be the master of cool. So cool in fact it's funny. It's like he is so confident without being big headed. He comes across as very thoughtful. Would make a superb pundit when his career is over IF he wants to go that way.
KDB is (for me) the face of City now. He is our greatest player. I'd say the guy is now iconic.
Without doubt the best midfielder on the planet.
How Chelsea must regret getting rid of him.
Think the ginger lad is on a par with Modric who has been a magnificent player. Sadly we couldn't give Don Sergio and that nice David the ultimate prize of the CL. Hope keV, Gundo and Bernie can get there this season.

Anyone else notice on the first goal (haalands header) the Southampton player appealing - god knows what he was appealing for as haaland came from well behind at least two defenders and never touched anyone in the process! Pathetic defending
Reminded me of playing in year 8 where one of my teammates screamed offside when one of the opposition players dribbled through him in a 5 side a game. The year 11 referee called him an idiot.

I'm sure Alan Smith said they was checking for handball and offside.
And then checking if Jack was offside when there was daylight.

Funny how VAR forgot their wonky lines against the tramps last week.
I think he said they were checking to see if Haaland pulled the defender out of the way when he was trying to get on the end of the cross.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.