Southampton (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

They're fuckin awkward bastards home and away despite today's result. Just possible they could go down and Middlesborough come back up. Please no ffs!

Because this goal deserves more than one gif. ;-)

B20-E3-F51-E253-454-A-8015-B0-F071-FF3666.gif
RUBBISH.
You should only score this type of goal with your shin.

I think he said they were checking to see if Haaland pulled the defender out of the way when he was trying to get on the end of the cross.
The first goal was checked by VAR as you described but there was nothing to see.

The second goal was checked by VAR for offside despite it being unnecessary because it was obvious from the cut/shade of grass that it was not offside.

Stupid, corrupt attempts to forensically analyse goals to disallow them. Brighton in particular are victims today.

Wow Danny Murphy praising City on MOTD! I had to rewind to make sure I heard him correctly. Was waiting for the punch line but no it was praise.
That was some game. I love the smooth passes and the coordination and understanding between our players. It’s like the difference between driving a Fiesta and driving a Rolls Royce! And yes I’ve driven both so I do know what I’m talking about. :-)
Is your real name Parker?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.