Southampton (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I'm sure Alan Smith said they was checking for handball and offside.
And then checking if Jack was offside when there was daylight.

Funny how VAR forgot their wonky lines against the tramps last week.
After watching the Spurs game there is a lot to suggest VAR is bent. Without doubt Brighton were robbed, not even subtle.

Kenny's daughter, a self confessed Arsenal fan in Alan Smith on comms and the two red knobs in the studio. Nice and impartial as ever from sky! Fuck em.
Unusually I watched the full show right to the end as I left it on in the background whilst I was doing something else

It evolved into Arsenal Fan TV. Could have sworn they weren’t playing until Sunday

After watching the Spurs game there is a lot to suggest VAR is bent. Without doubt Brighton were robbed, not even subtle.
I'm not one for CONspiracy theories, but the refereeing & VAR decisions in the Spurs v Brighton game just beggar belief!

No one watching that could possibly draw any other conclusion than something went MASSIVELY wrong & there needs to be an urgent independent inquiry into that match!

I've NEVER seen such a string of bullshit decisions strung together in my natural?? :-/

Amazing game by KDB.

What was most impressive was how for the first 15 min, he was having an off game and played himself into form in front of our very eyes.

Need to string some clean sheets together too - so definite room for improvement but what a performance by Grealish, KDB and Haaland!

That 2nd one is an iconic goal!

Really nice pen by Julian too!

Some sad cunts moaning in the match day thread about Kev. Fucking psychopaths.

Mint day after a long drive. My lads first away day today (Wembley visits don’t count!)…after listening to all my tales. Blues you did him proud, and the team are purring at just the right time. Haaland and Grealish get the plaudits from me, they are getting better and better every game and KDB is bubbling again at exactly when we want him to.

First 15 mins though the back 3 worried me, I honestly think we need Walker back in a 4 for Bayern, they would have been 3 up the way we started

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.