Southampton (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I said if City beat Spurs on a previous title run-in we would go onto win the PL. It happened when Foden scored and we won 1-0. I predicted if we beat Liverpool we would go onto win the PL this time around. They did do and I really cant see us dropping any points from here at the level weve reached. So, unless Arsenal do not drop a single point until the end of the season which is very unlikely I expect us to win the league.

I'm not one for CONspiracy theories, but the refereeing & VAR decisions in the Spurs v Brighton game just beggar belief!

No one watching that could possibly draw any other conclusion than something went MASSIVELY wrong & there needs to be an urgent independent inquiry into that match!

I've NEVER seen such a string of bullshit decisions strung together in my natural?? :-/
Cast your mind back two years to the Brighton v City game when we lost 3-2 but was irrelevant because we had already won the league.

The upcoming arsenal match is starting to feel like the home matches against Utd 11/12 and Pool 18/19

It will all the more if we narrow the gap down. I'm praying that the Liverpool of old, or even the one against the rags turn up today. Arsenal need a thumping. One where they're lay flat on the floor exhausted wondering what just happened and how. Anfield needs to be a bearpit and Liverpool flying out of the blocks, every shot they hit going in. 5-0 would be great. We need a severe dose of self doubt, fear and nerves to shake them to the core.

As long as we keep doing it, the pressure is boiling. If we concede the title and give everything, hats off to the Ar$e. Not that I want it. One lad I know, Webby said he's already ordered CHAMPIONS 23 on his Ar$e shirt. I asked him how he learned to spell that word. Arrogant Ar$e.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.