Southampton (A) | Post Match Thread

Oh fuck off. Its a lighthearted comment after reading hundreds of posts whinging like fuck.
Seriously, to take that as patronising is soft as shit.
Now that, you might find patronising.
Aw bless. What a funny little reply.

Some of the comments are ludicrous though.....worst ever game etc

we was very poor 1st half and way off with our passing and movement to be fair
funny enough before we scored the 3rd goal by foden. southampton cut us wide open and adams should have scored
i said that is shocking defending and not seen city wide open like that for years

but foden goal sort of did have that feel of turning the corner and we looked on fire after that

Good first 30 mins. Excellent last 30 mins. Terrible middle 30 mins

it could have ended up 6 or 7-1 in the end which would have been harsh on Southampton

Dunno what happened to Stones and Laporte in that middle 30, they went to pieces

matey its other people views and they have a right to vent them just like you have

why can't people say i think somebody had a poor game even if we won ? jesus was poor today and mahrez comes on and sort of changes the game that's football
Have your views
No problem with that
but to slaughter a team like some on here do when we win away 4-1 beggars belief

Great result so so performance. Looked so much better when Phil and Mahrez came on, Grealish and Jesus very poor again, Grealish is a huge concern had three quarters of the season to establish himself yet isn't doing nowhere near enough wherever he plays. Jesus as I've said many times needs to move somewhere to try and kick start his career as he's stallen here, playing with zero confidence.
Great win but still more improvement to come from this City side

What is our best eleven?
Would you have Sterling in it?
What about Gundogan and Bernardo and on current form Rodri or Fernandinho!
Oh and when Diaz returns, what's our strongest centre back pairing?
Ederson
Walker
Dias
Stones
Cancelo
Rodri
DeBruyne
Bernardo
Foden
Mahrez

There’s 10/11. Can’t help with the 11th.

What is our best eleven?
Would you have Sterling in it?
What about Gundogan and Bernardo and on current form Rodri or Fernandinho!
Oh and when Diaz returns, what's our strongest centre back pairing?
It's not my problem!

All I mean is that Pep should now know who to leave out of his starting lineups for the rest of the season.

Personally, I'd use De Bruyne and Foden off the bench for maximum impact in games. Sterling and Mahrez would start every game for me. Fernandinho - I would only use in an emergency.
Gundogan would be first name on the team sheet for me in 90% of games.
Stones and Dias every time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.