Southampton (A) | Post Match Thread

We didn’t play well mate and I’ve got a lot to worry about, the score line flattered us tbh

Never worry about anything you can't change yourself. You'll find life is a lot less stressful.

We didn't play well but won 4-1, the sun is shining, we're in the semi final and I've got a pint in front of me.

Happy days.

We won 4-1 away from home against a very good team but some on here get of on slagging Pep & the players off
What else should the team do ??
Fu*k knows what would be said if we got beat
Un fu*king believable some of our support now,a days
In case you forgot we won & playing the semi final at Wembley

Never worry about anything you can't change yourself. You'll find life is a lot less stressful.

We didn't play well but won 4-1, the sun is shining, we're in the semi final and I've got a pint in front of me.

Happy days.
Good advice LP, it’s for people who get paid more money than I will ever see in my lifetime to worry about.

We won 4-1 away from home against a very good team but some on here get of on slagging Pep & the players off
What else should the team do ??
Fu*k knows what would be said if we got beat
Un fu*king believable some of our support now,a days
In case you forgot we won & playing the semi final at Wembley
Yes barking isn’t it, thousand of football supporters travelling 180 miles from the NW of England to play in the capital. The FA should move the game to Old Toilet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.