Southampton (A) | Post Match Thread

We won 4-1 away from home against a very good team but some on here get of on slagging Pep & the players off
What else should the team do ??
Fu*k knows what would be said if we got beat
Un fu*king believable some of our support now,a days
In case you forgot we won & playing the semi final at Wembley

If I were to start a band, I think 'Fannies in the fanbase' has a nice ring to it as a band name. Bluemoon is inspirational.

We won 4-1 away from home against a very good team but some on here get of on slagging Pep & the players off
What else should the team do ??
Fu*k knows what would be said if we got beat
Un fu*king believable some of our support now,a days
In case you forgot we won & playing the semi final at Wembley

matey its other people views and they have a right to vent them just like you have

why can't people say i think somebody had a poor game even if we won ? jesus was poor today and mahrez comes on and sort of changes the game that's football

Thank god our matchday support bears zero resemblance to the posters in the BM matchday thread.

Today was absurd. The vitriol against our own team is disgusting. Every fucking match. They seem to hate City and then piss off when we start winning making their former comments look even more ridiculous.

Im no happy clapper but to have that level of negativity against City and I’m not having none of them are blues….they obviously are.

I know it’s said every match but what drives City fans to hate the team that much? Do we need “support” like that on here?

As you can tell I’m totally pissed off with it. Not sure what the answer is but it’s not sorting anything to say just don’t go in there.

Total contrast to the actual away support which,as usual,was a credit to City.
They must be kids

Southampton played very well. Great win in the end.

fodens goal was world class
That’s what a lot of people don’t seem to grasp a lot of the time - the opposition can play well against us from time-to-time. Just because we’re better than a team over the course of the season doesn’t mean we’ll be better than them in an individual game nor that we’ll be at the same level standard in every game.

Southampton played like it was a proper cup tie and played well. They put a lot into the game early on and it showed late on. It was very much like the United game, United were the better team between our first and second goals but put so much into the game they were spent in the second half.

Thank god our matchday support bears zero resemblance to the posters in the BM matchday thread.

Today was absurd. The vitriol against our own team is disgusting. Every fucking match. They seem to hate City and then piss off when we start winning making their former comments look even more ridiculous.

Im no happy clapper but to have that level of negativity against City and I’m not having none of them are blues….they obviously are.

I know it’s said every match but what drives City fans to hate the team that much? Do we need “support” like that on here?

As you can tell I’m totally pissed off with it. Not sure what the answer is but it’s not sorting anything to say just don’t go in there.

Total contrast to the actual away support which,as usual,was a credit to City.
It drives me crazy, the stick the team gets on here. No one minds constructive criticism, I'll do it myself. But a lot of what's posted on the match thread is petty bullshit.

matey its other people views and they have a right to vent them just like you have

why can't people say i think somebody had a poor game even if we won ? jesus was poor today and mahrez comes on and sort of changes the game that's football
Some of the comments are ludicrous though.....worst ever game etc

Very average performance, usual outcome.

Foden & Mahrez lifted us as soon as they stepped onto the pitch.

If Pep doesn't know his best eleven after today, he never will.
What is our best eleven?
Would you have Sterling in it?
What about Gundogan and Bernardo and on current form Rodri or Fernandinho!
Oh and when Diaz returns, what's our strongest centre back pairing?

It drives me crazy, the stick the team gets on here. No one minds constructive criticism, I'll do it myself. But a lot of what's posted on the match thread is petty bullshit.
Bears no resemblance to how the team are actually playing either it’s just abuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.