Southampton (A) | Post Match Thread

Thank god our matchday support bears zero resemblance to the posters in the BM matchday thread.

Today was absurd. The vitriol against our own team is disgusting. Every fucking match. They seem to hate City and then piss off when we start winning making their former comments look even more ridiculous.

Im no happy clapper but to have that level of negativity against City and I’m not having none of them are blues….they obviously are.

I know it’s said every match but what drives City fans to hate the team that much? Do we need “support” like that on here?

As you can tell I’m totally pissed off with it. Not sure what the answer is but it’s not sorting anything to say just don’t go in there.

Total contrast to the actual away support which,as usual,was a credit to City.
I have missed some home matches this season and used the match threads. It seems the most vociferous critics of the team are very plastic in that they rarely go to see the team. And of course they miss large chunks of the match because they are putting their moans to print.

An away win against a fairly decent PL team in an FA Cup quarter final, what is there not to like about that?
Totally agree
I think Southampton are really getting their pressing game together
Tough opponents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.