Southampton (A) | Post Match Thread

I delved into the matchday thread at HT.....I know why I don't bother, nothing changes.
It's a forum. Opinions may differ - from moaners, wummers to 'told you so' happy clappers. Watching football can be stressful. The forum is a vent. Watching our team - can, on occasion, be very stressful. You don't like how they are getting on in the Match day thread? Simple, don't read it. Some folk get more wound up by fellow Blues having a moan than the performances/results of games. I see more vitriol directed towards each other on here at times than gets aimed at the Dippers or Rags.

I don't understand why we play Grealish up front and Jesus on the right. It would have been better with Jesus up top, Grealish on the left and Raz on the right.
Saying that the introduction of Phil and Mahrez completely changed the game.
Delighted with the result though
Going 2-1 up changed the game.

Before the subs.

Saying that the introduction of Phil and Mahrez completely changed the game.
They came on straight after the penalty didn't they? So when we were 2-1 up against a tiring team that had to chase the game. Both scored good goals and did well enough but I suspect it was the penalty that changed the game rather than their introduction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.