Southampton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking forward to this game. I Hope that the Saints feel that they can go toe to toe with us, which should play into our hands.
Too many teams are just setting up to stifle the game, thinking that taking a point from us is good a good result.
Yeah it would be nice to see a fairy open game for a change. The shocking thing is Leeds managed to basically match us whilst going toe to toe. Christ knows how many we'd have scored against a team like them doing that 2/3 years ago.

My concern is that we’ll have 70%+ possession and draw or get beaten because we fail to take any of our 10 clear chances and Southampton have 1 shot on target and score.

I really don’t know why I have this irrational concern but it’s really nagging at me :-(
Last 2 games we haven't really created any chances. You could argue the last 10 mins v WBA but this new focus on DM is taking away a lot of the progressive play we are known for.
I think we're underdogs going into the Southampton game and this may play into our hands so hopefully we'll get a point if we're lucky.

It won't make any difference what team we put out, it'll still be the same old, same old

I don’t think it matters what 11 players we stick out, they’ll be asked to do the exact same shite we’ve seen all season and Southampton will cope with it with ease. No confidence in us getting a result here and that’s quite damning.

For the first time in a while the majority of posters have voted we will lose this game. Didn't think illd see that.

The one and only time we got to the byline last night, we scored. Play Torres, tell him to be brave and take his full back on. Get players in the box, near post, far post and for a cut back. Be brave. We will all applaud that kind of energy. Come on lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.