Southampton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A complete change in the attack is needed.

————————Ederson———————
Walker——Stones——Dias——???????
————————Gundogan——————
—————Bernardo——Foden————
———Torres———Kun———Jesus———

Just something a bit different with a bit more fluidity with one more attack minded player and greater threat.

We might lose with them as the team, but we might just lose doing what we’ve been doing all season n’all.

Worth a try.

Pep has no other system,believe you me he's lost, he doesn't know what else to try
Pep’s got lots of systems. We’re seeing a different one to what we were used to over the previous years. He’s done different things many times.

John Stones played right back in one game early in Pep’s reign and spent most of the game actually taking up position in midfield.

I don’t think it matters what 11 players we stick out, they’ll be asked to do the exact same shite we’ve seen all season and Southampton will cope with it with ease. No confidence in us getting a result here and that’s quite damning.
You are right though mate.

What ever the 11,it will be the same slow,insipid, turgid, shit we have come used to accept as football for the last few months.

Those confident in smashing these are predicting it only in hope.The only side we have smashed this season was an injury ravaged Burnley.

We have not beat anyone in the top 10 yet.

And we have already struggled against West Ham,Leeds,WBA,and were lucky against Sheff U,and Wolves.

Our goals for record is as low as it has been for a long time,on a par with the team under Brian Horton.

Sorry for being a depressing fucker,But thats the reality.We are in serious decline.Hence why the poll predicting a win is as low as i have ever seen it.

You are right though mate.

What ever the 11,it will be the same slow,insipid, turgid, shit we have come used to accept as football for the last few months.

Those confident in smashing these are predicting it only in hope.The only side we have smashed this season was an injury ravaged Burnley.

We have not beat anyone in the top 10 yet.

And we have already struggled against West Ham,Leeds,WBA,and were lucky against Sheff U,and Wolves.

Our goals for record is as low as it has been for a long time,on a par with the team under Brian Horton.

Sorry for being a depressing fucker,But thats the reality.We are in serious decline.Hence why the poll predicting a win is as low as i have ever seen it.
I don't actually think we were lucky against Wolves, yes they had a 10 minute salvo at the end but we controlled the play and scored some good goals.
Unfortunately this was the summit of our performances this season and the rest of your post is spot on. I am clutching at straws ofcourse but its got to be done.

Something worrying about our away form this season, we haven't got going at all. Maybe the 2'000 fans in attendance on Saturday might actually lift our players daft as it sounds, perhaps that's what the players have been missing.

Eddie
Walker
Stones
Dias
Mendy
Gundo
Rodri
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling

Send me to sleep right now for fucks sake
The only one you might have wrong is Cancelo for Mendy. Other than that i think this is the team he'll pick and it will be a rinse and repeat of our slow, dull, apathetic performances.

Something worrying about our away form this season, we haven't got going at all. Maybe the 2'000 fans in attendance on Saturday might actually lift our players daft as it sounds, perhaps that's what the players have been missing.
I was going to make this point. It could well help get a bit of life in to the team to have an atmosphere, even if it is the opponents fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.