Southampton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t see anyway back for us. Big signing needed in January. Get Aouar play Gundo as 6 , bin Rodri. Any ST is better than what we have (i like the sound of Ings) Haaland in the summer would be mint.

Definitely not expecting a win tbf. Imo the contract for Pep was so premature. Need new ideas ——-> Naglesmann is the man

Are you saying the players are blaming Pep for our decline
I am saying they are not comfirtable ,the lyon game being a case in point , i believe some blame was attached to the tactics for that one

Not able to break and move fast with the double pivot , leaving good players on the bench, not making subs early enough or at all , plenty to be pissed off about

Not saying they blame him as such but he is not helping them most of the time

I am saying they are not comfirtable ,the lyon game being a case in point , i believe some blame was attached to the tactics for that one

Not able to break and move fast with the double pivot , leaving good players on the bench, not making subs early enough or at all , plenty to be pissed off about

Not saying they blame him as such but he is not helping them most of the time
To be brutally honest, we've not looked at all comfortable since we got turned over by Norwich last season. We had a bit of a 'spurt' when football returned after the lockdown but it was just another false dawn.

Guardiola's demeanour has changed completely since he threw the Lyon game away - He's been treading water for the last 18 months and is looking more and more like 'yesterday's man'. I still can't believe that he had the gall to sign a contract extension.

The buck stops with Guardiola and Bergiristain - Time to cut them loose before they try to piss away another fortune on Messi.

Hmmm.

Good side on a real high so I cant see these parking the bus at home.

Which might actually suit us as it'll unusually open for a fucking change.

First goal absolutely vital for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.