Southampton post match thread

I have deleted a fair few comments that go beyond criticism in regards to our manager,any more which are considered stepping over the line will be dealt with by way of warnings or bans,as emotional as that performance has made some of us.....please keep it respectful,cheers.

I thought we had this very expensive, all singing, all dancing squad BECAUSE we needed to play in Europe as well as domestically, and now we're saying we can't manage both?
We can't have it both ways. We said we need two quality players in EVERY position, and yet we only need to lose 3 players and we're all at sea? If that's progress, I'll eat my hat. That's a very expensive load of crap in my book.

Writing on the wall within 2 mins uninterested shit from the team.

To be fair Pelli only picked what he could with the semi looming, partly as he's never used any youth players and is either to stubborn or instructed to play out second string.

The second string has never been good enough over the 'glory' years, when the first choice play wank Yaya, KDB, Silva or Kun normally get us out of the shit.

Kolarov should have been turfed a couple of years ago, his last game should have been the end of season lap of honour (haha) when he offered the SS out.

Wasn't just him today but his speed getting back for their second was a disgrace.

The arse game after a tough semi is a biggy now.

Only positive was Nacho. He's going to be a star.
Thought we started quite well, sadly again no system or structure, left us wide open to a kick and rush team !!

I have deleted a fair few comments that go beyond criticism in regards to our manager,any more which are considered stepping over the line will be dealt with by way of warnings or bans,as emotional as that performance has made some of us.....please keep it respectful,cheers.
Serious question - do you apply the same rules to criticism of players?

Pep needs to work on Sterling and play a system which will allow him to flourish - I think he will.
He won't however put up with Delph who is garbage.

I thought we had this very expensive, all singing, all dancing squad BECAUSE we needed to play in Europe as well as domestically, and now we're saying we can't manage both?
We can't have it both ways. We said we need two quality players in EVERY position, and yet we only need to lose 3 players and we're all at sea? If that's progress, I'll eat my hat. That's a very expensive load of crap in my book.

GREAT points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.