Southampton post match thread

I thought you had cheered up :)

based on that today, you would have genuine concerns, but surely you know that isn't the team we will play for the rest of the season.

Again though mate.

We've seen this kind of performance from our better players this season!

The problem, from what I've seen this season, isn't the players. It's the manager.

You can coach a team of shit players to get results, just look at Leicester!

My first impression on Pep will be how he deals with some of the under performers we have.

I agree. Does this finally mean you are accepting that mp has taken us backwards?

No. I'm kind of holistic and believe Pell is part of the team, as is Txiki and the players and others. We win together and we lose together. Our demise this season, is not down to one person alone IMO. Sorry if you and others disagree

Pellegrini says playing players who hadn't played much football -referring to likes of Delph, Nasri, and Sterling was a risk, but one we had to take. All the abuse and hyperbole aside he is right. I am happy he chose that team-we now give ourselves the best possible chance on Wednesday. Lets worry about Arse on Sunday.

Pellegrini says playing players who hadn't played much football -referring to likes of Delph, Nasri, and Sterling was a risk, but one we had to take. All the abuse and hyperbole aside he is right. I am happy he chose that team-we now give ourselves the best possible chance on Wednesday. Lets worry about Arse on Sunday.

Finally, some reasoned sense

Again though mate.

We've seen this kind of performance from our better players this season!

The problem, from what I've seen this season, isn't the players. It's the manager.

You can coach a team of shit players to get results, just look at Leicester!

If Ranieri had done it consistently, I'd say yes, but he hasn't.
Leicester are having a wonderful but freak season. Team spirit DOES seem to be great (but when you're having the season of your life, team spirit's bound to be amazing).

When players aren't putting in the effort, it's very hard to keep expecting the manager to massage their egos and motivate them. I want players who are motivated regardless, and I expect a manager to guide that motivation in the best direction. I want players who lift their heads up after conceding, not stare at the floor.

No. I'm kind of holistic and believe Pell is part of the team, as is Txiki and the players and others. We win together and we lose together. Our demise this season, is not down to one person alone IMO. Sorry if you and others disagree
It's mainly down to him though

Based on our record against the top 8 teams this season it's fair to presume we won't beat Arsenal and Swansea have won 4 on the bounce at home. Why you so positive? We could quite easily lose both so top 4 is definitely in the balance.
To keep it simple,the majority of our first choice 11 are now fit and firing,thats why.

Utter bullshit one again from the old ****.

It's not a risk we had to take, it's a risk he chose to take. Another option would have been to play our strongest 11 and risk there being no injuries. But no, since he doesn't give a shit whether we get top four or not, it was a no brainer for him to basically throw that game in return for whatever tiny advantage it might give us against Real. The guy is a con artist as well as a garbage manager.
Not just about injuries is it or did you not watch Aguero against Real looking bolloxed? Resting him and KDB had to be done along with the others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.