Southampton post match thread

I'm not asking that you don't criticise as you see fit,however,I am requesting that the language used is civil and constructive.

Fair play but I'm note sure how passionate fans are expected not to use colourful language in describing a performance that has become the norm

Souness made a good point the players always get a pass(it's not like that in Spain) and the manager blamed every time the team fails, when they turn in shocking performances like they have done this year it's not tactics that's the problem.

Souness made a good point the players always get a pass and the manager blamed every time the team fails, when they turn in shocking performances like they have done this year it's not tactics that's the problem.
The manager may not be the whole problem but he is definitely a significant part of the problem with our PL performances.

Respect is something you earn, our manager is a fraud and is stealing off every city fan, over two years of this crap, all those who have supported him well done, it's all a big jolly at our expense

I have to agree with this. Pellers was found out within one season and we won the premiership under him, due to the need of the players to get revenge on the swamp donkeys. For this and last season, we have been beaten time and time again - and in most cases, have taken a severe beating. Today, once 2-0 down, Pellers did NOTHING to change the set up apart from send Fern back to defence. And Pellers rarely does anything to change the game. He sticks to his tried and failed process of letting the opposition have the ball, not bothering to close down anyone, zonal marking, almost point blank refusal to challenge for the ball on headers and why the feck does he keep playing Stirling out of position!
Nice man - maybe. Convenient stop gap until Pep was available - maybe. Clearly out of his league and he reminds me of Wenger with point blank refusal to take any direct responsibility for his actions.

The same reason marathon runners don't run the distance every week or boxers don't do 12 hard rounds every week.
However, when asked to do a marathon, they do it. Our lot have a habit of walking during one marathon in order to do well in the next one - that's not right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.