Southampton post match thread

Fair play but I'm note sure how passionate fans are expected not to use colourful language in describing a performance that has become the norm
I empathise entirely as I am equally frustrated with Pellegrini's style of management but a lid needs to be kept on the criticism,it doesn't need to stray into plain abuse,just a bit of thought before hitting the submit button is all I ask.

Fair play but I'm note sure how passionate fans are expected not to use colourful language in describing a performance that has become the norm

Easy.

That was Fucking rubbish today. Manager got it all wrong and I can't wait for him to go.

Or, that twat of a corpse **** boils my piss etc etc etc.

It is easy, people just need to think first.

Although i'm falling out with Manuel, it's not his fault that some of these players seem unable to pass the ball, tackle or
do enough work to find space. That is why i use the word players and not footballers.

The team look tired, aged, slow and devoid of ideas. Pretty much like Pellegrini. I do not believe that the EDS or youth teams have players that would perfom any worse than Kolarov, Bony and well most of that team today. Ridiculous and embarrassing.

Easy.

That was Fucking rubbish today. Manager got it all wrong and I can't wait for him to go.

Or, that twat of a corpse **** boils my piss etc etc etc.

It is easy, people just need to think first.

And either of those will not cause the world to end, however strongly you post it the meaning is the same, we are football fans it isn't a church forum

The team look tired, aged, slow and devoid of ideas. Pretty much like Pellegrini. I do not believe that the EDS or youth teams have players that would perfom any worse than Kolarov, Bony and well most of that team today. Ridiculous and embarrassing.
They did against Chelsea. One of the better ones-Manu Garcia looked lost against kids the other night.

I empathise entirely as I am equally frustrated with Pellegrini's style of management but a lid needs to be kept on the criticism,it doesn't need to stray into plain abuse,just a bit of thought before hitting the submit button is all I ask.
My dad just told me the same, but I thought after rags result we could cement top4 calmed down a bit now!

And either of those will not cause the world to end, however strongly you post it the meaning is the same, we are football fans it isn't a church forum

Yet we still have forum rules that a small minority don't seem able to abide by.

They are there for everyone to read and adhere to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.