Southampton post match thread

What prejudge? & what would be wrong with saying alright mate to a doorman? Or is this one of those....you take this forum too seriously?
Prejudge their mood, it's a stressful day, it was more the slapping said bouncer on the back and never take anything to seriously on here, I'd think I was a mass murdering **** if I did, admittedly I like hunting and I am a ****

Remember that old Orange juice song,''Rip it up and start again?'' well that's what has to happen once the season ends.The side put out today should have been able to get a result.The fact if got hammered says everything. Kolorov,unfortunately Zabba,Delph,Bony all have to be replaced with better quality.Sterling we will probably have to keep as we paid 42 million for him,lets hope he improves because at the moment Steve Kinsey looks like a better winger than him,if anyone remembers him! The two centre halves,if we get a decent offer need to go too,just not up to the job.All in all a huge rebuilding job if we are to challenge on all fronts next season.

Remember that old Orange juice song,''Rip it up and start again?'' well that's what has to happen once the season ends.The side put out today should have been able to get a result.The fact if got hammered says everything. Kolorov,unfortunately Zabba,Delph,Bony all have to be replaced with better quality.Sterling we will probably have to keep as we paid 42 million for him,lets hope he improves because at the moment Steve Kinsey looks like a better winger than him,if anyone remembers him! The two centre halves,if we get a decent offer need to go too,just not up to the job.All in all a huge rebuilding job if we are to challenge on all fronts next season.
Steve Kinsey omg I am going to bed!

We have a collection of overpaid dross but what they really lack is 'character'. The lack of leaders amongst the players reflects the lack of leadership itself from the incoherent pillock of a Manager to the DoF who pays over the odds for average players. McManaman had ability but no character .I hated him -now we have a squad littered with players of that ilk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.