Southampton post match thread

The worst of it is, nobody is surprised. Most of this team can fuck off along with the charming, holistic one. Utter disgrace.

It's gone midnight and I'm still fucking fuming. The thought of the rags taking 4th from us is now highly likely and they are total dogshit.
I seriously need to calm down or I'm gonna kick fuck out of the cat

the only semi final game that is a teams biggest game ever is a team that as never got past that stage
...and we have never got past this stage (or even to it), so your argument falls on its arse, with your own words.

Its not our biggest game ever, as pretty much nothing will define us as much as that game against Gillingham, without that, we would likely be nowhere, it is however a big game in the present history of the club, and if we win it, then we are in the final of the European Cup, something none of us have ever really dared dream of, so its absolutely right that it took priority over today's fixture.

It's gone midnight and I'm still fucking fuming. The thought of the rags taking 4th from us is now highly likely and they are total dogshit.
I seriously need to calm down or I'm gonna kick fuck out of the cat
Kill it. That's what I've done.

I've just watched it again. Kelechi had no right to win that ball and did. Then got to the by line and put it on a plate for Sterling. 7 yards out in the centre of the goal with only the goalie to beat. He falls over...why? Then taps it at the goalie...why? It was played straight to his feet. Something is really wrong at City.

...and we have never got past this stage (or even to it), so your argument falls on its arse, with your own words.

Its not our biggest game ever, as pretty much nothing will define us as much as that game against Gillingham, without that, we would likely be nowhere, it is however a big game in the present history of the club, and if we win it, then we are in the final of the European Cup, something none of us have ever really dared dream of, so its absolutely right that it took priority over today's fixture.
Couldn't have put it better myself,we are all pissed off with the result and performance today but we need to realise how close we are to possibly having a chance to contest a European cup final let that sink in for some to use a certain phrase,it's massive.

So in years to come you have your grandson on your knee and he asks what what the biggest game you saw as a city fan amd you say the semi final of the cl? Not the qpr game or the Stoke game? Very strange

You need to take the emotion out of this judgement , my biggest game and most enjoyable was witnessing Trevor Morley score at Bradford to clinch promotion , but its an emotive decision , the bradford game meant everything at the time , QPR and Stoke was totally different for me , we moved on to a another level and we were expected to win the trophies with the zillions we have invested .But the biggest game for MCFC to date (excluding Gillingham) , in my opinion , will be Wednesday night .For the record , my grandson has already witnessed "his" biggest game, it was QPR funnily enough , but the lucky lad has only witnessed success ,but its all about opinions eh? and they should be respected , not ridiculed

I've just watched it again. Kelechi had no right to win that ball and did. Then got to the by line and put it on a plate for Sterling. 7 yards out in the centre of the goal with only the goalie to beat. He falls over...why? Then taps it at the goalie...why? It was played straight to his feet. Something is really wrong at City.

You dont say Sherlock

Absolute utter rubbish performances from the majority. Only Kelechi's goals, especially his second brightens the morning.
Fancy having to get out of bed at 3:15am for that crap. But even more annoying for those fans that made the journey to the south coast- they should get compensation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.