Southampton post match thread

How many times did we concede 4 when Mancini was in charge?

It's disgraceful that Pellegrini uses scheduling as an excuse for that. The 11 players that started were still good enough to beat Saints. It's the effort and the performance that is the problem and he is clearly not able to get the most out of the players. The fact that this has been clear for all to see for 6 months now is extremely frustrating. He should have been shown the door after the Liverpool effort at home. Him and his corpse of an assistant shouldn't be anywhere near Madrid this week and the fact that he is sacrificing the league when our rivals are sweating on 4th place just to tick his own CL box is taking the piss.

Pell, lovely man - idiot tactician - if he even considers tactics. 442 away to Southampton is bad, 442 away with 8 changes is idiotic.

Would start a thread as a Pep Fanboy - but not allowed - I can't wait to see our players being used properly under tactical instruction - KDB will become a monster.

i have no worry for next season.
if they stay, Pep will make this bunch of lazy arse shit in their pants.

As you say, he will, hopefully, have them fully motivated, performing to the best of their ability and getting more out of the team than the combination of their individual talents. It's about time.

Hopefully mate I was disgusted watching that today... another performance we didn't turn up and got battered. Now where have I seen that before.....

Stoke, Spurs, Liverpool, Leicester.....

Fuck it, sack everyone. Close the club down. The old corpse, the barca collective and the "naive" owner have literally ruined everything and I think it's time
We as a club should just completely give up and call it a day.

Last one out, get the lights!

There were two good things to come out of that performance. One we witnessed everything that has been wrong with City for the last twelve months to two years and two, the one shining light.
Kelechi Iheanacho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.