Southampton Post Match Thread

Btw this is how I feel right now about United fans in what I can only assume is their reaction to the game tonight.

UnfathomableSadness300.gif

though I'd take a look at a Southampton forum and they all have the fucking cheek to say they were robbed as it went a few seconds past 95 mins. I have no issue with parking the bus but to time waste from the first minute is pathetic.

Good organisation and defending well is one thing. Keeping the ball out of play for as long as possible and ruining something that after all should be entertainment is another. They should be ashamed.

thought I'd take a look at a Southampton forum and they all have the fucking cheek to say they were robbed as it went a few seconds past 95 mins. I have no issue with parking the bus but to time waste from the first minute is pathetic.

You're right!

Christ on a bike! There's some serious delusion going on....

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?59015-Man-City-2-Saints-1-Post-Match

They're not taking it well...

mrfahaji

Location London

Posts 2,358

In fairness, the time is "minimum of 5 minutes" I believe, so the only incorrect thing to do would be to play less than 5. That being said, god knows where 5 minutes came from. Actually, I know where it came from - Manchester City, media darlings, weren't winning, so they got some extra time to help them. Makes me sick.

Sterling is a little scumbag, hope he suffers a career ending injury asap. Add de Bruyne to the list, hideous pigface boy. And as for the commentators who can't help wnk over everything City do - they've had cheat mode enabled for about 10 years now, but that's not a problem is it? Who cares?! "Man City showed their class", no they didn't, cvntface, they showed how fcking jammy they are and how much help they get from everybody.

Last edited:
You're right!

mrfahaji

Location London

Posts 2,358

In fairness, the time is "minimum of 5 minutes" I believe, so the only incorrect thing to do would be to play less than 5. That being said, god knows where 5 minutes came from. Actually, I know where it came from - Manchester City, media darlings, weren't winning, so they got some extra time to help them. Makes me sick.

Sterling is a little scumbag, hope he suffers a career ending injury asap. Add de Bruyne to the list, hideous pigface boy. And as for the commentators who can't help wnk over everything City do - they've had cheat mode enabled for about 10 years now, but that's not a problem is it? Who cares?! "Man City showed their class", no they didn't, cvntface, they showed how fcking jammy they are and how much help they get from everybody.
I wouldn't worry he probably has a rag duvet in the cupboard.

You're right!

mrfahaji

Location London

Posts 2,358

Christ... wishes a career ending injury on a human yet calls us out on class. Just another town full of rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.