Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hilts said:
The only positives are we are only one behind, not sure how not one decent performance so far

Have to agree.

Hart 2
Garcia 4
Lescott 5
Zabaleta 6
Clichy 4
Barry 2
Yaya 4
Nasri 1
Silva 5
Aguero 4
Dzeko 4

citijin said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Dzeko and Nasri are both like Adebayor. The fans will only admit that they're both crap when they're finally sold off elsewhere.
who is adebayor?
citijin said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Dzeko and Nasri are both like Adebayor. The fans will only admit that they're both crap when they're finally sold off elsewhere.

fuck off that was a good chip from dzeko let's see u do that. and a clean clinical pass from zabba

I actually think that was a great finish by Dzeko. In real time it looked like a fluke but in replay it looks like he hooked the ball after it was played behind him.

Rodenberger10 said:
citijin said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
who is adebayor?

Dzeko is awesome given the right service. Squaring the ball into the box and he will be prem top scorer but we don't play with wingers. The evidence is in his last 2 goals!

I dont think people even realize how difficult that chance was to turn in...

He was pulled down, ball well behind, goalkeeper in front...actually the more you watch it the more impressive it looks.

mancunial said:
I allowed to call burly and champion s pair of rag arse licking cnuts, never heard such a biased commentary in my life, ok were well below par but fck me these two are CNUTS!

I'm going to imagine cnuts is your abbreviation of cashew nuts and you're doing a weird insult.

Could we be any poorer.

The players appear to have taken some stuff that slows their mind and body.

Passing has been abysmal no urgency at all.

Skill on and off the ball is as bad as we have been since before Taksin showed up.

The title is well and truly gone now but some more of this rubbish and we might just scrap into Europa next season.

We've played badly, yes...

But why do we have to slag each other and the players off?

Let's criticize (not slag), be civil, and try to get behind the team.

Some of the comments (especially about Nasri) have bordered on hate crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.