Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya has been poor but still the best of the midfielders. The Silva/Nasri pairing has been poor away from home for a long time and dropping Milner for a game like this is just a strange decision. The lucky non-penalty leaves the door open but I'm not that hopeful on this evidence.

Bloody awful, Nasris crap and Hart needs dropping for a while because of his arrogance

SebastianBlue said:
We've played badly, yes...

But why do we have to slag each other and the players off?

Let's criticize (not slag), be civil, and try to get behind the team.

Some of the comments (especially about Nasri) have bordered on hate crime.

Want a job?

You are spot on, it appears that some people lack any form of self control, it's embarrassing

mancunial said:
I allowed to call burly and champion s pair of rag arse licking cnuts, never heard such a biased commentary in my life, ok were well below par but fck me these two are CNUTS!

Oh yes!

EaglesFan said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Dzeko and Nasri are both like Adebayor. The fans will only admit that they're both crap when they're finally sold off elsewhere.

Well, if it wasnt for Dzeko this game might have already been in the books...but hey-ho, who gives a fuck - I agree with you, cant wait until he's gone...doesnt deserve the shit he's getting on here.

Scoring one goal doesn't change anything. Difference between him and Aguero/Tevez is that both Tevez and Aguero are simply out of form, Tevez carried us on his own and made us break the top four. Then Aguero came in the season after and ripped the entire league apart. Dzeko is a difficult player to analyse simply because you can only pick out moments with him... it was the same with Adebayor. His game against Arsenal where he scored and went the entire field to celebrate in front of them was his moment. Dzeko's had two memorable for me, the header against QPR and his performance against Spurs away last year on first day of the season.

We never got the same player from Wolfsburg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.