Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought prior to the game the scoreline would be 2:4... Lets hope we can get the other 3 goals to make it come true.

Zabba is being left to do so much work on his own. Surely the manager would have seen this?

AgüeroKun said:
I still believe. Having said that, the reality is, we have played like a team that has no title aspirations.

Totally agree, we were lacklustre against liverpool but even worse first half today. i hope they are getting a rollicking in the changing rooms, this isn't the city we have known for the last couple of seasons.

Damanino said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Damanino said:
In HT we need to make a few subs, Mancini has to get it right now, this is where he has to earn his money and the players too.

Win this or hand the title to United with a possible 10+ points gap. Fergie will be laughing himself to death if we dont win it after QPR/Pool results.

We did better in the last 10 minutes but it is not enough.

exactly what subs do you suggest? Have you seen the bench?

As nearly every Soton attack seems dangerous and they basically could score a 3rd goal anytime (it looked more likely than our second...) I wouldnt let slowest player ever Barry with a poor Yaya in the middle.

Milner in for me next Barry. Yaya going further forward.

At least this. Milner-Nasri sub could work well.

Or 352 but that could be killed by Soton with their pace/energy.

barry slowest player ever? mate garcia is still making his way off the pitch after the whistle

BoundedCascade said:
We are going to win this. BELIEVE!
Strange thing is, i do think we will win. Even though there is nothing to hint at any typre of turnaround.
I suppose we cant be worse, can we?

clarion said:
Chippy_boy said:
hilts said:
The only positives are we are only one behind, not sure how not one decent performance so far

Have to agree.

Hart 2
Garcia 4
Lescott 5
Zabaleta 6
Clichy 4
Barry 2
Yaya 4
Nasri 1
Silva 5
Aguero 4
Dzeko 4
whahahahahahhh Silava 6??? whahahaah

Eh? Who is Silava? And who gave him 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.