Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times have we said 'fair play to the opposition' this season. Its about time we started looking at our own shit performances, because we've not even pressed the ball whatsoever. The least you'd expect from a Mancini side is to work hard for each other. Lucky to be only one behind, but there will be a definite reaction in the second half because we can't get much worse.

I know we have'nt played at all this half,but apart from us being champions why does it seem every other game we play the other seem to play out of their skin,or as if their lives depended on the match outcome....

super_city_si said:
I actually think that was a great finish by Dzeko. In real time it looked like a fluke but in replay it looks like he hooked the ball after it was played behind him.

He's a natural predatory goal scorer and it was no fluke.

I think this is a game where half time changes have to be made. Mancini rarely does this, but he has to bring Milner on, take Nasri off, kick about 5 of them up the butt, tell Yaya to switch on, and remind the team that they are champions.

We have been yards off the pace, but we can still win it. But I strongly believe changes have to be made at half time.

You know you are in deep shit when Sinclair is your great hope of a revival. Come on City, go for it hell for leather, look like you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.