Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well just relax and try and enjoy whatever happens next. 1st place is probably too far, just hope for some good football and anything else is a bonus.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
EaglesFan said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Dzeko and Nasri are both like Adebayor. The fans will only admit that they're both crap when they're finally sold off elsewhere.

Well, if it wasnt for Dzeko this game might have already been in the books...but hey-ho, who gives a fuck - I agree with you, cant wait until he's gone...doesnt deserve the shit he's getting on here.

Scoring one goal doesn't change anything. Different between him and Aguero/Tevez is that both Tevez and Aguero are simply out of form, Tevez carried us on his own and made us break the top four. Then Aguero came in the season after and ripped the entire league apart. Dzeko is a difficult player to analyse simply because you can only pick out moments with him... it was the same with Adebayor. His game against Arsenal where he scored and went the entire field to celebrate in front of them was his moment. Dzeko's had two memorable for me, the header against QPR and his performance against Spurs away last year on first day of the season.

We never got the same player from Wolfsburg.

Wolfsburg played to Dzeko's strengths we never have.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
EaglesFan said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Dzeko and Nasri are both like Adebayor. The fans will only admit that they're both crap when they're finally sold off elsewhere.

Well, if it wasnt for Dzeko this game might have already been in the books...but hey-ho, who gives a fuck - I agree with you, cant wait until he's gone...doesnt deserve the shit he's getting on here.

Scoring one goal doesn't change anything. Different between him and Aguero/Tevez is that both Tevez and Aguero are simply out of form, Tevez carried us on his own and made us break the top four. Then Aguero came in the season after and ripped the entire league apart. Dzeko is a difficult player to analyse simply because you can only pick out moments with him... it was the same with Adebayor. His game against Arsenal where he scored and went the entire field to celebrate in front of them was his moment. Dzeko's had two memorable for me, the header against QPR and his performance against Spurs away last year on first day of the season.

so make a suggestion for City to buy if Dzeko leaves this summer. nah u could toss that scrap of paper right in the bin! FFP compliance will render us powerless for at least another season

Milner for nasri will allow us to press and give zab the cover hes crying out for

we are simply not quick enough with the pass, they will keep coming, it is down to us to be clinical otherwise it really is title over!!!

dazz46 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
EaglesFan said:

Wolfsburg played to Dzeko's strengths we never have.

I wouldnt want to if it means more route one.

I don't understand how any of this could be blamed on Nasri? The one player who is actually playing all sides of the game. He's actually covering for Toure in the middle on defense. He's picking the ball up in the middle to help us move it forward. Whenever he works with Zaba on the wing, Zaba ends up in crossing position. He set Silva up with a perfect chance. And he's the only attacking player who isn't just giving it away right when he gets it.

Honestly, how has he been invisible? When we are maintaining good possession and pressuring it's been on his side..

I love Barry and everything, but I think it's pretty clear he is the one who has been having a bad game. And it doesn't help when Silva, Aguero, and Dzeko just give it away the second they get it.

AgüeroKun said:
I still believe. Having said that, the reality is, we have played like a team that has no title aspirations.

This performance strikes of something wrong with the club full stop.

Haven't seen us this lethargic in a long time.

Defensively a complete shambles.

I'll be amazed if we can turn this around in this second half we are that poor.

jayblue said:
Lancet Fluke said:
jayblue said:
please take that french fagot nasri off the pitch. hes gives you fuck all the spineless twat

Woah. Not sure that's really called for.
i am
If you'd just said he's been shit I'd have very much agreed. Nasri is almost always a disappointment. Still don't think what you posted was acceptable though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.