lescot 5
garcia fuck off
ya ya 4
barry_2
silva 5
nasri fuck off
dzecko 6
kun 6

Nasri; quality & always has been; need to consider his position carefully but he is class.
Whereas Garcia absolutely should FO. ASAP

A rag friend said he couldn't believe how good Southampton were v them last week.

Southampton were good today. No idea who their new manager is but he seemed to want to play attacking football today. They took it to us.

They have ambition and that Italian chairman they have seems to be a ruthless bastard. He has the money from those crane guys, think the main one died but had in his will he wanted Southampton to win the league (yeah we can laugh but hey).

Anyway, beat Chelsea and take it from there. As others have said, we can win every game from now to the end of the season. Today could be a good thing. Not everyone will attack us in the same way as Southampton did today. We will kill them.

Just had the loooong, wet drive home to think about the match. All I can put it down to is a 'bad day at the office' for everyone. Shame they all had it on the same day!! At one stage it looked as if their boots were just sticking to the ground!! No pace. But when Milner and Maicon came on it was sooo different. They really work well together, anticipating and they were going for it. Why didn't he have them on in the beginning I wonder? Not criticising Mancini, just pondering.

Did anyone else see that extremely quick glimpse of Vincent Kompany on the big screen? His face was like thunder, he was not happy and we were only 2-1 down at that stage!!

Onwards and upwards with the Boys in Blue.

While you were all singing 'We never win at home' I was singing away on my little ownsome 'We fight to the end' and ' The boys in blue never give in'!!! Some of the Southampton fans and the steward standing near me thought it was hilarious!

As Victor Meldrew used to say ...
"I DON"T BELIEVE IT"

Thank goodness I'm in NZ and don't have to tolerate gloating rags.

Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern, the 3 best teams outside iof the EPL and likely 3 of the champions league semi finalists. Every season without fail they strengthen through the transfer market. Over here Chelski and the Rags improved they're squads, we have actually ended up with a weaker squad. Who's going to explain that one to your highness?

VOOMER said:
Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern, the 3 best teams outside iof the EPL and likely 3 of the champions league semi finalists. Every season without fail they strengthen through the transfer market. Over here Chelski and the Rags improved they're squads, we have actually ended up with a weaker squad. Who's going to explain that one to your highness?

I think Brian Marwood should. I did say when we got beat by the rags Marwood was partially* to blame because of the signings.

*That's right, PARTIALLY. Not COMPLETELY before some blues get all excited :-D

I think this result has been coming for a while this season, hasn't been our best at all and hopefully our chairman will step in with some words of wisdom like he did last season when we got beat by arsenal and things start to turn around...

I notice on the official site this is the first occasion I can recall there was no player interview after the game.

Judging by the look of thunder on Vinnie's face as he watched the game, I reckon the paint may have been peeling off the dressing room walls after the game.

One can only hope that the degree of public humiliation directed towards the players will generate a reaction on the pitch both in the Cup, and against Chelski.

can i just say one thing, hats off to those fans who went today. a long trip down south in a late kick off 3-1 down for what was one of our worst performances under manchini and their still there at the final whistle singing away!! a lot of fans would have fucked off after 80mins!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.