Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

No amount of FA cup success this year is going to save Bob.

Balo leaving was the straw that broke the camels back and even if not sacked, he will go this summer of his own accord imo.

I will wager he will want a reunion at AC.

The players seem to have given up and so does he, not good.

i have a new chant for gareth barry
"he is a shit
oh he is a shiiiiiit
gareth bary iiiiis a shit"
+lescott, kolarov, dzeko, maicon, nasri

this is a bit left field but do you think Tevez situation as effected the team

Mancini showed how clueless he is. Again. Just buy more players and more players! Spend 150M every summer! But he is stupid, arrogant and naive and this is why Inter sacked him.

summerseat blue said:
this is a bit left field but do you think Tevez situation as effected the team

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dude dont be stupid.

Okay, I will take the positives from this game although it's hard:

Garcia and Barry had a brilliant display today, looking forward to see them taking on Leeds!

Goo said:
Who in the world would you want to replace Mancini?! Count Mourinho out because the Barca boys don't want him, and he's not interested in stability and youth.

With that in mind, who is available and better than Mancini? I can't think of anyone!

We know this team can win the league it's happened before, and we know this Manager can win the league because he's done it before. Stop going gun-ho and call for a sacking, that was the players fault all day long!

At what point do you blame the manager for our inept performances? Or has he done no wrong and it's always the players?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.