Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Champions2012! said:
50mmo3.jpg

Does ANYONE have a clue what on earth was going on there? I have never seen an own goal like that in my entire life.

It can't be match fixing because you wouldn't dare be so blatant.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Sadly, I think Mancini is gone if we don't win the FA Cup.
I really hope he leaves today. This was just painful to watch. We need some transfers and some other players not to even wear the city shirt again, like nasri ( he plays with no desire and heart) and barry with garcia both playing together (they are terrible footballers), but the biggest change the club can make for me to start playing real football again is sack Mancini and bring MOURINHO. Have Platt as manager till the end of the season (he can't be worse than mancini , in fact even I can't be worse than mancini) and then get Mourinho, players give a 100 percent for him. Mancini disinterests them.

No heart, no drive, no-one with any bollocks bar Zaba. Missed Vinny but that's no excuse; just fuck off the lot of you, spineless

Hart dropping the ball at the forwards feet, Barry putting through his own net, what's that got to do with tactics?

Just wasn't our day, and one mistake compounded by another

Thought Clichy was magnificent. Some players like Yaya Toure, Barry just had really really poor games. But these players have been magnificent for two seasons now

Laughable.

Absolute wank. Hart and Barry. Oh dear. Why was barry left on? Was it so he could totally humiliate himself?

Aguero, silva, yaya, nasri, Dzeko.....£130m... You would think at least one of em might be arsed.

As for Mancini.....well humiliating lescott by leaving a midfielder on in place
of him....

His time is coming and lets hope we get top 4 because if we play like that for much longer we won't.

Worst performance in his time at the club. Something not right at the moment and our season is imploding.

Awful.

bapi said:
Mancini showed how clueless he is. Again. Just buy more players and more players! Spend 150M every summer! But he is stupid, arrogant and naive and this is why Inter sacked him.

Yes, losing three matches at this stage is fucking dreadful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.