Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

well, i don't know what the hell went on. it's not impossible that this match wasn't fixed.

AlthamBlue said:
Goo said:
Who in the world would you want to replace Mancini?! Count Mourinho out because the Barca boys don't want him, and he's not interested in stability and youth.

With that in mind, who is available and better than Mancini? I can't think of anyone!

We know this team can win the league it's happened before, and we know this Manager can win the league because he's done it before. Stop going gun-ho and call for a sacking, that was the players fault all day long!

At what point do you blame the manager for our inept performances? Or has he done no wrong and it's always the players?

If you're looking for an exact definition of circumstances then you're not going to get an answer as they're far too complex to write on a forum, however, that performance today was languid, and disinterested. The only players who looked slightly concentrated were the subs. Players need to look at themselves in the mirror, if they want to win another title they need to understand it takes 100% commitment from the first minute to the last!

What can you say about that it was like watching the Manchester City side of the 80s.I had flash backs to 1983 where we got thumped 4-1 by Southampton.2 people for me that cost us that game Barry at fault with 2 goals and Joe Harts catching thin air.

Dont want to appear ungracious, or arrogantly fergie-esque in defeat, but i honestly dont think Southampton played that well, to be honest they didnt have to. We were absolute shite. They wanted it more, which in itself is very worrying, but we gave them, almost literally all 3 goals, but i cant remember the last time i saw so many wayward passes, so many missed challenges, so much apathy. I am honestly struggling to remember the last time we played so badly for a whole game, certainly cant recall having seen such an abject performance in recent memory, that brought back memories of the City of old, struggling against the Wycombes and Northamptons of this world

Oh well, looks like it will have to be the FA cup this year, as long as there is not another fac-up of similar proportions next week. Play like that against Leeds, and we are doomed

We still have a few hell bet on completely refusing to see anything wrong in Bob.

Like Sven......like Clueless......dead man walking!

Scratching my head at this, can only think the players are helping Mancini towards the exit door. Absolutely f@~king clueless display.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's pissed Tevez off again.

I agree with what some others have said, Hiddink or Vieira till the end of the season.

How anyone can put the blame firmly at Barry/Garcia's door is beyond me, the team as a whole was a total joke completely tonight. Silva and Nasri were awful, didn't do anything at all and they were subbed because they were so ineffective and bad. Yaya was shite, Zabs was miles out of position for their 1st and well it was just a joke as a whole.

For the most part Garcia held his own and had nothing to do with the calamities which involved their 3 goals, one of them involving the supposed best goalkeeper in the Premier League so really it was just a joke all around if you ask me.

How many of our players were playing international friendlies few days ago? We looked exhausted from the beginning of the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.