Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

The players arent playing for him anymore simple as. They know the league has gone as much as we do. Nasri should never pull a blue shirt on for me again - gutless, spinless, clueless. And Barry has been found out at this level. Wonder what the Barry love in brigade will pull out to defend him after today? A poor summer transfer window was the first step to this season's debacle. And people say we miss Yaya???? The men at the top need a good hard look at this and need to make some tough decisions.

Typical city is back!!!!!!!!!

Slow, deflated, uninterested.

I've not seen us play as bad as that for a while, from the 48 minute onwards I had no belief whatsoever that we were going to get back into it.

Right so we are going to sack Mancini - employ ???? - sell half the team, replace them prudently without star names and that will make it so much better will it?

It was all woeful today but it'd be worth considering the solution.

quiet_riot said:
Genuinely the worst performance since Spurs 3 - 0 City under Hughes.

Good shout qr. that was bad enough but today was much much worse. I can't think of one decent performance maybe zab and I'd give him a 4 for for at least trying. The worst was yaya and Hart who continues to have the worst distribution of a supposed top keeper. Garbage day all round and leaves us battling to keep in the top 4 .

Don't know how many times I've expected that to happen to Hart. He always has his legs open when he goes to catch the ball, it shits me up every time. I'm surprised its taken this long to be honest. Not blaming him for the defeat by any means, nearly every player was shit and Southampton played really well. And Wtf was Barry playing at? It's just bad luck that all these shit mistakes happened at the same time

simple: players dont look bothered

some of them more than others, but it is the laid back nature that was there to see in the second half. yaya making basic mistakes. that is all we are missing in my opinion. that drive and ambition.

i still support the whole team

people who start moaning now about mancini or whoever else should just count themselves out

Sparkys-Army wrote:
Big Dave Watson wrote:
paul.manc wrote:

Bollocks. If you've got nothing positive to say, don't say it.
I reckon 1 -3 City as well

COME ON

Remind me to bump this sometime after half seven.

Remember to bump this sometime after half seven.
Your welcome.
I see lots of BMers bookmarking this page!

Told you so. Not happy, but was alway on the cards. Two crap transfer windows, inevitable injuries and a tactically inept manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.