Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Strange substitution from Pelligrini to bring Dzeko on. Toure not performing well but bringing on another striker ruined the formation again and left us vulnerable in midfield....AGAIN.

Aguero missing targets uncharacteristically and most of the final balls were woeful. Barely deserved a point.

C'mon Everton!

cymru_mcfc said:
Awful performance. Can't believe nobody's picked out Kolarov's performance... he really was d0gshit. !

Blinkers on. The other full back was worse.

what an excellent fotballsmatch... alot of chance, 2 teams going for it... I thought it was a real test for us and that we really did well considering we lost there last year with 3-0... clearly a step in right direction... southampton is playing really well and their passing is awesome... so calm and knows what to do with the ball... not many teams will press us like that so im well impressed with 1 point and lets get ready for Arsenal... 3points there will get us really going for the title!!

Proelia said:
If you want to know why the atmosphere at our place is poor, you just have to look at the majority of posts on here tonight

Not sure where you're coming from fella. People are entitled to be disappointed in that performance.

Ridiculous to think we were outplayed by a weakened Southampton team. Tactically it was wrong today, we needed another man in the middle and that should have been Milner. Not taking anything away from Southampton, they're a good team, but we should be winning games like this. Need to really pick it up from now on, beating Arsenal next week is now an imperative, and we have to hope they drop points tomorrow as well. We have to be grateful that it is an inexperienced Arsenal team that is top of the table, and not Chelsea or United, at least with Arsenal there is a chance they will falter.

everyone looked average today. fatigued for sure... we need new squad players, it's as simple as that. the return of silva and jovetic to the rotation should help but we still got a busy month ahead. not enough depth suitable to pelligrini's and our new style of play

Ducado said:
Tough place to go, another cup final performance by the opposition we really need to up our game I thought we were pretty poor to be honest

But a point is a point and we can not win them all

Try and keep this thread argument free please

I know we can't win 'em all. It's not about the result. That performance was nearly as bad as the Stoke
game. We need to work as well as rely on talent. I want to know who the catalyst for these perfomances
are ? Why do all of a sudden, every one in the side, become incapable of passing the simplest of passes.
Don't give me pressure from the other side, because there were so many unforced errors today.

cymru_mcfc said:
Awful performance. Can't believe nobody's picked out Kolarov's performance... he really was d0gshit. Best we can hope for now is for Arsenal to drop points tomorrow, and us beat them next week. Things would suddenly look much better if this happens!
Kolarov. This really does my head in. People can criticise Dzeko because we have a pool of strikers to choose from. Kolarov though? We don't have the luxury of 4 left backs to choose from so it's either him or Clichy, and Clichy offers as much going forward as a pineapple. Kolarov has been our outstanding left back this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.