Southampton Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
gooner2 said:
Marvin said:
Southampton were very unlucky tonight. They did a City where every single defensive error got punished.

I'd bring Clichy in if he's fit, and Negredo. I'd also bring Hart back in, but not because Pantillimon has had a bad game - he didn't. I just prefer Hart as a keeper.

Still a very tough away game and one of toughest you can get. But you should follow villa plan. sit deep against them and hit them on the counter attack. They like to attack but leave spaces on the break.

still very tough away game and if you win be massive result for you
Watch the next 10-11 days, gooner-boy, we'll be breathing right down your necks, looking forward to playing the flying toffees at the weekend?

We both got tough games this weekend. Everton will be test for us at home and you got very tough game at southampton. So important weekend before big one next week.,

theres only one carlito said:
Anybody know pelligrini's record against pochi what's his name. Just intrested.
I don't know if pochettino was at espanyol in the 2010/11 season, but the results that season were, espanyol 1-malaga0, Malaga 2- espanyol 0.
the season after, when he was definitely there, 2-1 scorelines to pelle home and away, so either 2/2 for mp or 3/4, either way not too bad.
edit:he was there MPs first season so all four games above. and you can add two 3-0 victories for mp the year before with real Madrid as well.

From train station....exit platform 4 side turn left....ground about 15/20 min walk straight up that road.
Will see 'Soul Cellar' at top of hill across civic centre car park on left (seen few bands in there,never new landlord was a blue!)
Cross roads just past it is main high street...pubs/bars left and right.

No 'away pub' as such so best plan to meet at one for good turn out...or will be spaced over loads of them.

If going by car...CHANGE YOUR PLANS AND TAKE TRAIN.....no parking at ground so will compete with xmas shoppers....parking been nightmare all week!!
Will be hell at work with the scumpton fans if we lose...so strongest side and big win please ;)

gooner2 said:
gooner2 said:
Still a very tough away game and one of toughest you can get. But you should follow villa plan. sit deep against them and hit them on the counter attack. They like to attack but leave spaces on the break.

still very tough away game and if you win be massive result for you
Watch the next 10-11 days, gooner-boy, we'll be breathing right down your necks, looking forward to playing the flying toffees at the weekend?

We both got tough games this weekend. Everton will be test for us at home and you got very tough game at southampton. So important weekend before big one next week.,
Arsenal will beat EFC easy. Arsenal coasted to win against Hull whilst EFC gave everything to beat Utd

I'm expecting a draw at Soton and a draw at home to Arsenal, but we'll catch them over the course of the season.

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Richards will play 100% and Fernandinho will be on the bench because YAYA will not play against Bayern so Fernandinho will be rested for that game.

Pants, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Rodwell, Yaya, Nasri, Milner, Aguero, Negredo.
why would Fernandinho be rested for a game that doesn't matter?

I don't know if pochettino was at espanyol in the 2010/11 season, but the results that season were, espanyol 1-malaga0, Malaga 2- espanyol 0.
the season after, when he was definitely there, 2-1 scorelines to pelle home and away, so either 2/2 for mp or 3/4, either way not too bad.
edit:he was there MPs first season so all four games above. and you can add two 3-0 victories for mp the year before with real Madrid as well.
Cheers aguero! Might have a little wager on us to win 3-1 taking into account the averages of the score lines previously and the opposition.

Cheers aguero! Might have a little wager on us to win 3-1 taking into account the averages of the score lines previously and the opposition.
I had 3-1 last night :D

I had 3-1 last night :D
Unlucky. :-) Having said that, if we had kept our concentration up and not relaxed (again) then we were good for a clean sheet for sure. The thing is Aguero. I avoid betting on city. I can't cope with the double disappointment. Because when i bet on us we normally get beat or draw and i only bet on us to win (of course). This time though i've a feeling in my gut ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.