Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, it's the same every time incidents like this occur. People start speculating about the ethnicity or religion of the perpetrator before the facts emerge, and then start with the anti-immigration rhetoric. The actual victims almost quickly become an afterthought as political agendas take hold. It's depressingly predictable.
People are reacting to unconscious stats and bias and it's easy to see why when 81% of terror attacks in the last 10 years have been caused by Muslims. It's a small gamble for most to jump to the conclusion. Personally, I wouldn't make that jump, as I like the full facts first as it could be about anything, by anyone and there's no coming back from being wrong about stuff like this.

Somewhere out there in twitter land a blue who lives close to the house raided yesterday has advised that the boy is severely autistic , even if not the truth the torrent of abuse to Muslims etc yesterday was crazy especially as many are carers, doctors etc and as shocked as anyone.
If Twitter was paper format 99% of it wouldn't even be suitable for chippy paper.

The eye witness fella said as the lad was trying to get out the taxi and not pay with his hood up and Covid mask on, him and his mate told him he should pay the taxi and he replied either “ what you gonna do “ or “ try and make me “ type comment
Plus the fact he’s chosen a target beforehand and booked a taxi to the location I don’t think we’re dealing with Rainman

People are reacting to unconscious stats and bias and it's easy to see why when 81% of terror attacks in the last 10 years have been caused by Muslims. It's a small gamble for most to jump to the conclusion. Personally, I wouldn't make that jump, as I like the full facts first as it could be about anything, by anyone and there's no coming back from being wrong about stuff like this.
This wasn’t a terror attack though as far as the police know so far. It’s more like Hungerford, Dunblane and the Derrick Bird killings where psychos flipped and went on killing sprees. What’s unusual this time is the age of the attacker. Normally at that age psychos are at the stage of torturing animals.

This wasn’t a terror attack though as far as the police know so far. It’s more like Hungerford, Dunblane and the Derrick Bird killings where psychos flipped and went on killing sprees. What’s unusual this time is the age of the attacker. Normally at that age psychos are at the stage of torturing animals.
It might not be technically classed as a terror attack, but it 100% feels like one. We don’t know the motives or background of the attacker yet either.

yeah I'll wait till the full facts are out, it might not even be the right person yet

Does anyone know yet how the arrest took place ? I know armed police attended and am surprised he’s not been shot
Purely a guess but the only way I see he’s come out of it alive is he was tackled by men or armed police said drop the knife and get down and he did as he was told
I hope it’s the latter as I think that would work against any mental health defence if he clearly understood the situation and followed orders and didn’t want to die

Can only hope he really does suffer enough punishment for this it’s one of the most disturbing things I’ve ever seen and hope his punishment doesn’t end after sentencing

Im not sure the relevance of whether he is from cardiff, rwanda or narnia, he is a murderous scumbag regardless of place or colour of skin and if that is the main focus or why you think he did what he did i would suggest you are looking at incorrectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.