Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me. Somebody who knows what they are talking about. A rarity on here (apart from @bert38 , of course .....).
Thanks, but I genuinely think there are numerous intelligent and thoughtful people on here who have offered very wise and insightful posts-

In the job I did make it a priority to always learn, often when the proverbial hits the fan and you need to think on your feet it’s too late then! I also recognise that soon I’ll have retired 4 years so my knowledge and it’s worth erode as things inevitably change-which can irritate when ex cops who retired decades ago pontificate on tv.

Amongst this awful awful crime it offers a tiny bit of comfort to hear of the first responders and members of the public who did so much in the face of evil.

We've got Derrick Bird as well with 12? Shot dead including himself - it never made me feel scared in my home country. My mum is taking my kids (13 and 7) to London today to see some shows - I've never felt inclined to change plans due to any issues previously but I'm seriously considering if them going is the right idea after this week, if that's not terror related I don't know what is.
If you stop them from going, then terrorism has won.

Picture and name released of the 9 year old. A beautiful little girl. It’s as real as anything anyway, but seeing that. How can anyone do that to little kids like that?

heres where I am...
I am not devastated, I am not shocked or surprised.
I will continue to walk the inner city MCR streets without fear or trepidation.
I will not be offering prayers, or hugging my children a little tighter tonight. Neither will I be fking about at an airport, bricking the local Mosque or attending candlelight vigils.

I accepted some time ago, that of any race creed or colour, some percentage of them are total cunts. Not evil, just cunts.
This is how it has always been, and how it always will be.
If one of my own was taken in this fashion, I would actively seek retribution.

Am I alone?..

Nothing political and nothing to do with Starmer personally saying it but when he said I offer my condolences to the families etc.. I sort of cringed

He has to say and and will have wanted to probably be face to face with their parents himself and tell them just how sorry he and the whole nation are
It’s just hearing the same thing so so often

I disagree though, someone who nicks your parking space or speeds through a school zone at 50 is a ****
This sick bastard was evil

Nothing political and nothing to do with Starmer personally saying it but when he said I offer my condolences to the families etc.. I sort of cringed

He has to say and and will have wanted to probably be face to face with their parents himself and tell them just how sorry he and the whole nation are
It’s just hearing the same thing so so often

I disagree though, someone who nicks your parking space or speeds through a school zone at 50 is a ****
This sick bastard was evil
you need to reset your cuntometer...slightly.

I’ve always held the belief that anyone throughout history who commits such horrendous crimes have to be mentally ill , from Hitler and Stalin down to Hindley and Brady . Nobody can be sane and commit such atrocities. As I posted earlier these events will always happen worldwide .

There’s places around the world where laws and punishments are barbaric and millions of people cheer for these punishments and happily administer punishments themselves that to most of us no sane person could commit
Are they mentally ill or evil or just been born into a culture where from birth you believe it’s just and right live by and carry out these laws

It is winning, sadly.
I don't think it is. There will be hundreds if not thousands of kids clubs open today, running as usual. A lot of them in Southport itself. When 9/11 happened we got back on the planes, when 7/7 happened we got back on the tubes and buses, after the Arena attack we carried on going to concerts. Nazis relentlessly bombed our towns and cities from 1,000ft up for years on end but people still went to school, to the shops, to see their friends. Hate might land a few blows but it never wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.