Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just families
Try people who live on their own.
It's getting impossible
100% agree and it's so very wrong.

Something wrong when in a civilised country anyone that is in employment and can't financially survive even for the basics of food, home and health.

He isn't a refugee. He was apparently born in Cardiff.

It's not but it will become one, they have a narrative. And he is not a refuge, he is a uk citizen.

If the scum bag was born here he is a problem of our society.
Ok then I re-phrase the question. How does a naturalised citizen of the UK brought here by refugee parents for a better life end up stabbing children to death and it means the far right are the problem? Make it make sense.

Ok then I re-phrase the question. How does a naturalised citizen of the UK brought here by refugee parents for a better life end up stabbing children to death and it means the far right are the problem? Make it make sense.
Who knows, maybe his fellow citizens treat him like sh1t, maybe drugs, he is clearly messed up but all that will come out in the investigation.

He is a ****, an evil **** but the colour of his skin is irrelevant.

Who knows, maybe his fellow citizens treat him like sh1t, maybe drugs, he is clearly messed up but all that will come out in the investigation.

I said nothing about the colour of his skin or religious connotations, I ask3d you a direct question you're skirting around. Fuck me, most of us were bullied or have found it hard at times. Never took it out on a dance class of children in what looks a pre meditated attack.

Spot on. An evil **** is an evil ****, regardless of their background.

What changes would have prevented this?
Probably get the likes of me arrested for carrying a knife for fishing. Wouldn't have stopped this barbaric ****. It's almost like some wankers at the top want shit like this to happen, it's the only explanation why they seem to be doing fuckall about it...

Somewhere out there in twitter land a blue who lives close to the house raided yesterday has advised that the boy is severely autistic , even if not the truth the torrent of abuse to Muslims etc yesterday was crazy especially as many are carers, doctors etc and as shocked as anyone.
If Twitter was paper format 99% of it wouldn't even be suitable for chippy paper.

I said nothing about the colour of his skin or religious connotations, I ask3d you a direct question you're skirting around. Fuck me, most of us were bullied or have found it hard at times. Never took it out on a dance class of children in what looks a pre meditated attack.
Crikey mate, he’s not making excuses for him. But like it or not, they still have to establish a motive.

As said all will come out but you know how certain groups in our society will take this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.