Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spain won their last competition on Penalties it is not going to be that straightforward. England lost to Italy on penalties.

I'm seeing a lot of really bizarre posts from you today.

How can predicting England to win on penalties be a straightforward victory?!

I'm seeing a lot of really bizarre posts from you today.

How can predicting England to win on penalties be a straightforward victory?!
No different to the pro England ones. Spain are good on penalties as well. England's last major finished ended losing on penalties. Nothing bizarre about that.

No different to the pro England ones. Spain are good on penalties as well. England's last major finished ended losing on penalties. Nothing bizarre about that.

It was a simple prediction - England on penalties. To say it won't be as straightforward as that, when that's literally the furthest from straightforward it could be, is bizarre.

Simon Jordan on talkshite going on about how England, Southgate gets easy draws in the finals. He really sets the media tone sometimes. That'll be parroted by his followers on here. Just enjoy it ffs.
Orange man speaks truth shocker,:-)

Anyhow we had a good opening 20 mins first game and a good first half last night. Form means fuck all now just bottle and luck at the right moment. Difficult to call but I've gone Spain just because we have a history of non performance in big games against quality opposition.

Wasn't it Russia where we finished 2nd and got the easier path to the semis?
Its difficult to say luck i'snt involved when you see the routes we've had under southgate. yes we still have to win the group for a better chance but no one could have predicted Belgium and France coming second in their groups. Same as the WC in Russia you mentioned. Somehow it falls right for him every time and we go deep until we meet our first real test.

But the record shows he's the first England manager to reach a final on foreign soil and he's been in back 2 back Euro finals. His football is a god awful and boring as fuck but he's got something in his 'do not lose philosophy'. Works so far at tournaments, in that we go deep, but we still have to win something or what's the point boring the pants off everyone for nothing?

I'd love to see him in club football at United.

Raising your feet in Europe has always been frowned by referees on hasn't it?
It has and it has always made me laugh how one player has deemed to have his foot too high because he has got it the exactlty same height as the other player.

Its one odd way at looking at it tbh.

It has and it has always made me laugh how one player has deemed to have his foot too high because he has got it the exactlty same height as the other player.

Its one odd way at looking at it tbh.

Bloody Europeans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.