Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spain won their last competition on Penalties it is not going to be that straightforward. England lost to Italy on penalties.
Which one is that? They last won the Euro in 2012 and beat Italy 4-0

I dont think theyve won a title on penalties?

This Spanish team is unbelievably good. They are much better than the Italian team we played in the last final. They have pretty much dominated every match they have been in and dispatched them well enough.

The Germans may argue they should have had a penalty in the match and also caused them the occasional problems.

I hope we can do it. The bookies have the Spaniards firm favourites

Are they "unbelievably good" ?

They've been winning games by a 1 goal margin and clinging on when they've played anyone half decent.

Don't get me wrong, they play some nice football and will rightly be favourites. I just don't think they're an "unbelievable" team overall. They're just a good side in a tournament where the big name teams haven't looked as attractive and I think it's skewing people's perception

I don't think they're some formidable team, although they do have a certain formidable midfielder.

Are they "unbelievably good" ?

They've been winning games by a 1 goal margin and clinging on when they've played anyone half decent.

Don't get me wrong, they play some nice football and will rightly be favourites. I just don't think they're an "unbelievable" team overall. They're just a good side in a tournament where the big name teams haven't looked as attractive and I think it's skewing people's perception

I don't think they're some formidable team, although they do have a certain formidable midfielder.
They did beat the Germans which is no mean feat on their own patch.

Indeed.

They're certainly look a very good side, i just think "unbelievable" is a massive exaggeration...
They really know how to win tournaments whether it is their Women's team or Mens. They have consistently played the best football throughout the tournament aside from the host nation. They look more a team than England who do have the odd flash of individual skill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.