Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They really know how to win tournaments

Most of these players were about 7 when they last won a tournament. Their new star was still in nappies.

They had a great spell well over a decade ago in major tournaments. Thats when they genuinely were in the conversation for best international team in history. Before that and since then they won bugger all, unless we count glorified friendly trophies.

It's like saying Arsenal know how to win things because they did a couple of decades ago. It matters very little today, they keep falling short.

If Spain win this, it's simple because they were better this month, not because of what some retirees won about 15 years ago.

Are they "unbelievably good" ?

They've been winning games by a 1 goal margin and clinging on when they've played anyone half decent.

Don't get me wrong, they play some nice football and will rightly be favourites. I just don't think they're an "unbelievable" team overall. They're just a good side in a tournament where the big name teams haven't looked as attractive and I think it's skewing people's perception

I don't think they're some formidable team, although they do have a certain formidable midfielder.
To be fair they battered the teams of quality we drew against and they beat Germany, the host country and a good team.

We play on the back foot. Spain love to have the ball. We let them have the ball and territory and we'll get thumped. Kane will play so even the break is off the cards.

I just see a repeat of Croatia and Italy where pickford is hoofing it endlessly to a lame Kane. I hope our better quality of players this time around and a deeper bench can conjure something out of nothing as has been our MO so far.

My mate has 2 tickets for the England v Spain game on Sunday.

He paid £360 each, including flights but he didn't realise when he bought them months ago that it was going to be the same day as his wedding.

If you're interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at Guildford Registry Office, at 3pm. The bride's name is Sarah, she's 5'7" & quite attractive.

Pm for more details.

He paid £360 each, including flights but he didn't realise when he bought them months ago that it was going to be the same day as his wedding.

It's at Guildford Registry Office, at 3pm. The bride's name is Sarah, she's 5'7" & quite attractive.

Pm for more details.

Seen this one already about 45 times since last night

To be fair they battered the teams of quality we drew against and they beat Germany, the host country and a good team.

We play on the back foot. Spain love to have the ball. We let them have the ball and territory and we'll get thumped. Kane will play so even the break is off the cards.

I just see a repeat of Croatia and Italy where pickford is hoofing it endlessly to a lame Kane. I hope our better quality of players this time around and a deeper bench can conjure something out of nothing as has been our MO so far.
They also lost to Scotland and I think drew in the other game in the Qualifying group, so they can be got at.

I have felt Englands name is on this trophy after the luck they have had with the route to the final, esp since the last second equaliser from Bellingham, Switzerland hitting the bar with the last kick of the game and the penalty v Holland to get them level and think this will be the 1st game Southgate will lead England to beat a team they would not be expected to beat to win the tournament.
Spain are a great side but think they can be got at defensively so i am going for 3-1 England

Pm for more details.

You know the drill. Get some pics posted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.