Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rodri can deal with the whole England midfield single-handedly.

He can

Then again, I'd say that about the rags midfield but we saw how the FA Cup final went. Spain lost to Scotland with him on the pitch in qualifiers.

Anything can happen in a single game.

Are they "unbelievably good" ?

They've been winning games by a 1 goal margin and clinging on when they've played anyone half decent.

Don't get me wrong, they play some nice football and will rightly be favourites. I just don't think they're an "unbelievable" team overall. They're just a good side in a tournament where the big name teams haven't looked as attractive and I think it's skewing people's perception

I don't think they're some formidable team, although they do have a certain formidable midfielder.

This Spain could only tie the boot laces to Casillas, Ramos, Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Villa...

This Spain could only tie the boot laces to Casillas, Ramos, Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Villa...

There's only Rodri that may get into that team.

Personally I think he's better than Busquets as a player, but may not get the credit Busquets does for spain, mostly because they probably won't reach the same levels as a team.

But you could stick Rodri in that Spanish side and they wouldn't miss a beat. The rest of the current team would be bench warmers at best.

That's why I say "unbelievable" is a major exaggeration. They're certainly good though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.