Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think your perception is influenced because of Rodri scored the most important goal in City history.

Er… I'm just going to step in here, because the Rodri/Busquets argument in itself doesn't interest me: the most important goal in City's history was certainly Paul Dickov's. Rodri's (I'm presuming you're referring to the Champions League final?) does not even come close. It was cherry on top of the cake stuff. A delicious cherry, no doubt about it. Dickov's was about saving the cake. Which would otherwise have been burnt to a cinder.
A lot of people on here would consider that Sergio's on 13 May 2012 was more important than Rodri's. Some would even consider it to be the most important goal in City's history. I personally would not. But some would. Rodri's comes a distant third for anybody who knows City's history.

Also re Rodri, might be a good chance he starts angling for a move to Real Madrid based on this - you may need to do auto translate on Google

Rodri has 3 years left on his contract, and will be 31 by then.

Marca and AS are shithouse publications that LITERALLY work on behalf of their clubs to tap up the worlds best talent in an attempt to lower prices or get them for free. They’re a disgrace, much like the administration of Spanish football on the whole.

Isn't that the Spanish version of the Metro though?
Marca is a leading Spanish sports publication but is very biased towards Real Madrid. It's the Spanish equivalent of Gazzetta Dello Sport or l'Equipe.

Looking at comments on there what is odd is that quite a few Real Madrid fans want England to win so Bellingham can get the Ballon D'Or (and they really don't want the Barca players to do well). Seems a lot more tribal there than the rivalries in the UK - obviously there's a political angle to it in Spain.

Come on guys Rhodri isn't that good. Mainoo is better than Rhodri. Just ask the BBC.View attachment 125050
Another example of why we play the game and don’t rely on stats to pick winners and losers.

And, that’s not to say Mainoo isn’t an excellent young player (with a first touch like Edin Dzeko!), but he’s no Rodri! That’s just silly talk.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.