Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foden and Saka will be key to England. If Spain have any sense they'll have observed how Saka tormented Cucurella when Arsenal spanked Chelsea 5-0 a couple of months ago. It was more Bukkake Saka than Bukayo Saka.

So Spain either double up on Saka from the start, meaning Foden gets more space, or they don't double up on him, Saka murders Cucurella again and Spain double up on him mid-match and Foden gets space.

I'd like to see Foden play passes quicker and take shots faster - just take a crack at goal, he's got form for scoring screamers.

Obviously Spain have Rodri who is a fearsome opponent, but Rodri won't have a fellow midfield enforcer in the Spain team unlike at City where they put Kovacic in alongside Rodri for the tougher matches. And Mainoo essentially ended the 'Rodri myth' by scoring the goal that ended Rodri's long unbeaten run in a City shirt.

It's a 50/50 game for me.
What's this Rodri Myth then.

It wasn't a stonewall and the Dutch were fairly comfortable despite England's dominance.
You sound quite bitter about it - are you English, because however most fans feel about Southgate, I reckon they still hope we win?

You sound quite bitter about it - are you English, because however most fans feel about Southgate, I reckon they still hope we win?
Comfortable was stretching on the first half display but the game was petering out in readiness for extra time before Watkins flash of quality.

This Spanish team isn't full of consistent winners. The England side has as many seasoned winners in it. They're favourites but in a big game like this nerves can play a huge part and we have been here before. Early hits on Williams and Lamal will help. Can they play as openly, will they?

We have had Spains number in the U17wc and U21 Euro and I believe we will again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.