Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foden and Saka will be key to England. If Spain have any sense they'll have observed how Saka tormented Cucurella when Arsenal spanked Chelsea 5-0 a couple of months ago. It was more Bukkake Saka than Bukayo Saka.

So Spain either double up on Saka from the start, meaning Foden gets more space, or they don't double up on him, Saka murders Cucurella again and Spain double up on him mid-match and Foden gets space.

I'd like to see Foden play passes quicker and take shots faster - just take a crack at goal, he's got form for scoring screamers.

Obviously Spain have Rodri who is a fearsome opponent, but Rodri won't have a fellow midfield enforcer in the Spain team unlike at City where they put Kovacic in alongside Rodri for the tougher matches. And Mainoo essentially ended the 'Rodri myth' by scoring the goal that ended Rodri's long unbeaten run in a City shirt.

It's a 50/50 game for me.
Not sure how much you know about football sunshine.
You say you would like to see Foden make passes quicker...in his last game he had 100% accuracy....and that is the very essence of a pass.
Accurate to a team mate...

And you want 'faster' shots from our Phil? His high technique dribble at break neck speed into the penalty area last game was so quick it was devastating. No one in the world would belive how quick he transferred the ball from left to right,nutmegged the keeper,leaving him sprawled on the grass....all in a blink of an eye...and this mad arsenal fan wants Foden to be " faster "
Lol.
You clearly don't appreciate world class attacking midfield play,but then..as a Gooner,.... you wouldn't have much to look at recently ; )

Foden and Saka will be key to England. If Spain have any sense they'll have observed how Saka tormented Cucurella when Arsenal spanked Chelsea 5-0 a couple of months ago. It was more Bukkake Saka than Bukayo Saka.

So Spain either double up on Saka from the start, meaning Foden gets more space, or they don't double up on him, Saka murders Cucurella again and Spain double up on him mid-match and Foden gets space.

I'd like to see Foden play passes quicker and take shots faster - just take a crack at goal, he's got form for scoring screamers.

Obviously Spain have Rodri who is a fearsome opponent, but Rodri won't have a fellow midfield enforcer in the Spain team unlike at City where they put Kovacic in alongside Rodri for the tougher matches. And Mainoo essentially ended the 'Rodri myth' by scoring the goal that ended Rodri's long unbeaten run in a City shirt.

Kovacic in with Rodri for tougher matched? They started together twice In all games against arsenal real and liverpool?

This Spanish team isn't full of consistent winners. The England side has as many seasoned winners in it. They're favourites but in a big game like this nerves can play a huge part and we have been here before. Early hits on Williams and Lamal will help. Can they play as openly, will they?

We have had Spains number in the U17wc and U21 Euro and I believe we will again.
They are favourites because of patriotic betting and nothing else . Every tournament England are favourites or second favourites but to say England are better than Spain in this tournament is like saying United are better than city and yes England can drop on and get a result in the game but all over Europe if England do win the euros and I think they will if will go down as the most tepid bland football since Greece and maybe Portugal. Also everyone is raving about this magical 45 minutes which England has when Holland scored but it was foden who showed what he can do and then second half fucked again and back to shit boring Southgate football again .does anyone think England would be in the final if they would have been in the other half of the draw ?

C’mon England

Win or lose don’t really care , proud of em. Won’t be debating anymore.
Thankyou for the journey once again Southgate.

I always had a lot of time for you mate. I enjoy Iron Maiden, I mean west Ham. You're alright.
But this video, no. You're embarrassing yourself now.
Stop with this coming home lark. It's why engerland didn't get the 2018 world cup (according to all the bribed officials who traded votes for qatar in 2022).

I’m never been a fan of Cucurella, but this Euro’s version of him seems way better than the PL Chelsea one. Maybe because he’s surrounded by better players? I don’t think Saka will have it all his own way.

I’m never been a fan of Cucurella, but this Euro’s version of him seems way better than the PL Chelsea one. Maybe because he’s surrounded by better players? I don’t think Saka will have it all his own way.
I agree. But Saka won't be intimidated as he knows him and has had the better of him at club level.
The psychological advantage may be key.

The other one is Trippier at LB.
Yamine will have to go down the line much more because he'll be playing to Trippier's strengths if he cuts inside.

If you ever needed absolute proof that Gary Neville hasn't got a clue what he's talking about, here it is from Sky Sports ...

Harry Kane is England's greatest ever player and must start the Euro 2024 final against Spain, says Gary Neville​

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.